ChrissyK’s Full Knee Length Faja will provide the necessary tummy, waist, back and thigh control along with helping to improve the posture, lift the butt and breast. Its Ultra comfortable Powernet Material makes it perfect for everyday wear, Post-Op, BBL, Tummy Tuck, Lipo, Gastric Bypass & C-Section Procedures.
- 100% Columbian made with the highest quality powernet fabric
- Natural butt lifting effect.
- Inner cotton lining outer layer power net
- High-back design to help improve the posture and provide full coverage.
- Flat zipper with inner hooks for ideal compression and hold.
- Fabrics that provide comfort and skin care.
- Perfectly designed to be worn under any garment.
- Knee-length design.
- Adjustable wide straps for more comfort.
- Full bodysuit.
- Can be Worn Everyday,Post-surgery & Post Partum.
- High compression.
- Open bust.
- Open crotch for restroom use ease
Size Chart In Pictures
I was nervous about using the restroom so I also got the stand up funnel, which works, but the hole is more than large enough, just like she said in the
YouTube tutorial video. I wear my panties on top of the garment because I’m not comfortable going without them. I’m looking to purchase another one in XL and one in L for when I’m ready. Like she said “it doesn’t have to hurt to work”! I recommend 100%!!!
So I bought this piece in a medium....tried to out it on....failed. reached out to chrissy with my measurements...and told her this wasn't gonna happen...that I think I needed a bigger size. She basically told me to....watch her video (her step by step on putting on fajas)..don't be shy...put in some work and get into the medium....baaaaaaaby....chrissy knows her stuff cuz here I am feelin myself in this medium. The video and her reassurance definitely helped. Stomach flat....booty poking out nicely...this voluptuous Venus is everything. Definitely a piece I think is worth investing in. Will be an everyday wear item for me. I also attached a pic with the voluptuous Venus with the original zip me over. I got both on now as I'm typing this and feel like I can breathe and move comfortably...wearing both under clothes and isn't noticeable..... I super appreciate chrissys support...her knowledge...and her patience while helping me on my waist training journey.